Dr.ir. E.P. van Elk-Penders, Hijken, Drenthe (NL)
Independent Contractor (ZZPer)
Consultancy, Process Modelling, Process Simulation,
Software Development, Coding
Recent Projects -
____________ Recent Projects ____________
Please contact me if you would like to know more about my recent projects. Most of my projects are confidential, so I can't mention them here.
In general terms, a few recent projects are mentioned below:
- Support and training on software maintanance for a regional consultancy company.
- Give a 5-days seminar abroad on "modelling of gas-liquid mass transfer" to a team of 20 process engineers.
- Give a 1-day workshop on "modelling with Delphi/Excel/VBA" to a team of 5 international process engineers.
- Development of SIMPLE™: a tool that can be used to simplify the use of existing process simulators (Aspen+, ProTreat, PPS).
- Development and maintanance of a new Windows application for a local organisation.
- Various modelling and coding projects for both national and international chemical companies.
- Development of a DLL to connect SQLite databases to Delphi, Fortran or VBA applications.
- Development of a membrane model for an international company (Excel, Delphi, VBA).